35631 Topic: Part II Section B Project – Week 2
Number of Pages: 1 (Double Spaced)
Number of sources: 1
Writing Style: APA
Type of document: Essay
Language Style: English (U.S.)
Order Instructions: Attached
Part II Section B Project – Week 2
Return to the case study, Karolinska University Hospital. As you consider the information presented this week, recall the key issues that your team identified during Week 1.
You will now begin to create a section for your Team Project by articulating points related to “Organizational Theory”(e.g., strategy, structure, culture) that the transition team in this Case Study should keep in mind as they work together following the merger.
The following may serve as a guide for your discussion and provide opportunity for you to engage critical thinking reflection and application. You are encouraged to build this collaborative knowledge into your actual assignment:
· What are the newly formed organization’s key strategies?
○ What could be surmised about this from the case study?
○ What else might you suggest based on insights you have gained from the Learning Resources as well as in other courses in this master’s program?
○ Consider a variety of trends influencing health care such as quality and safety, patient-centeredness, financial constraints, and technological innovation.
· How should the organizational structure be designed to reflect those strategies? What would an organizational chart for this entity look like?
· What is the role of governance in this organization?
· Why is organizational culture important? What is the relationship between an organization’s structure and its culture?
· How should the organization’s vision, mission, and values reflect the organization’s culture and strategies?
· In the future, what data or artifacts would indicate if the organization’s behaviors are congruent with its mission, vision, and values?
As you work on this, consider your assigned role for the case study as well as the perspectives of other stakeholders that may not be reflected within your small team. How will you ensure that their input is integrated throughout this process? Be sure to evaluate specific ideas from all of this week’s Learning Resources.
In consultation with your Instructor, your team will determine the details related to this topic that should be included in your project outline, and ultimately, in the PowerPoint presentation that you will complete during Week 7.
Begin to develop your section for this week’s material that is clearly titled (e.g., “Organizational Theory”). You should develop this in Microsoft Word and use APA format (Title page, Introduction, body, conclusion, reference page). The following key points should be addressed in this section:
• Mission, vision, and values and the way in which they reflect the organization’s culture and strategies
• Data or artifacts that would indicate if the organization’s behaviors are congruent with its mission, vision, and values
Post this weekly section to this Discussion forum by Day 7 as well as the Turnitin Link in the Week 2 Team Project area.
You may utilize other methods for collaboration outside of the classroom such as Google documents. However, it is IMPORTANT that you also post this information on your discussion board within the course room. If you do not, there is no way to assess your participation and you will not receive credit for your individual contributions.
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. Be sure to list them on the reference page, as well as citing them within the section. Refer to the Pocket Guide to APA Style to ensure your in-text citations and reference list are correct.
Tip: The information found in these weekly sections will be used to create your Final Power Point presentation. You are encouraged to develop your PPT along the way so that there will be ongoing collaboration prior to Week 7 when you submit it.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.