Reflecton your experience in the course.
- Finding Your True North: A Personal Guide
- “Complexity Leadership: Enabling People and Organizations for Adaptability”
- Your newly-emerged insights on authentic leadership and teaming
- Use Template provided in the writing tools I posted in “Course introduction and Materials”.
Writea 900- to 1200-word article that addresses the following:
- Who am I as a leader?
- What is my leadership purpose?
- How can I remain authentic?
- What insights from the course will you use immediately, and what strategies will you have to work on?
- make sure you connect it to reputable references.
- This is still an academic paper, so APA and academic tone are critical (See writing helps and expectations)
- Make sure you access and read the rubric.
Make sure you read the writing rubric along with the writing tools I posted in “Course introduction and Materials”. Your grade will be based on this rubric.
Citeat least two reputable references to support your article (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.