imagine that you have been hired by a company to build a database for it and complete the following tasks:
- Describe your idea of the database.
- This can be a business problem or a hobby you are interested in—for example, an airline reservation system.
- Outline the database you would like to create.
- Outline the SDLC. Include the following subcategories:
- Strategy and analysis for a business or an idea you plan to develop
- Analysis of the current system:
- What does the company have?
- What business projections does it have?
- Integration with other systems—plan how the current system can be integrated with other systems
- Documentation and communication—describe how this vital part will be accomplished
- Design for changes—prepare a plan for the future
- Reusable resources—do not redo work; identify what the company has in place that you can use
(This is the best part of the project—you create everything!)
Note: Whatever you create is fiction and the above-mentioned six items will need to be addressed in the final document.
After you complete the course project, collate the information in a 1 to 2 page report in a Microsoft Word document.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.