This Powerpoint is designed to examine the concepts, issues, and dilemmas related to Death and Dying through the study of contemporary film. Your task is to view and discuss a film that explores themes related to death and dying. Examples include: The Big Fish, or Steal Magnoliasalong with any others. In your discussion of the film, consider the following questions:
Watch the Movie called Bucket List 2007 starring morgan freeman and Jack Nicholson
- How does the film present the process of death and dying?
- What are the most important characteristics of the dying individual and his/her significant others? need two slides and detailed speaker note references if used.
- Is the location (place or setting) of the death significant? How so?
- Are issues of personal choice and/or controlover one's own death addressed?
- Is the grief process addressed? If so, how?
- Is the caregiver experience addressed? If so, how?
10-12 slides with at least 3 references in APA format
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.