PRyC WP: Add custom content to bottom of post/page: Standard Content START
Suppose you were going to create your own study to examine what course-delivery format (online, blended, or face-to-face) leads to the best performance in a psychological statistics class. In a paper identify the following for your study:
- What is your research question?
- What is your hypothesis (both null and alternate)?
- Is this a qualitative or quantitative design (based on type of variable collected) and why?
- Is this a descriptive, correlational or experimental design and why?
- What would be an example of a variable for this study that could be measured on a nominal scale? Ordinal scale? Interval scale? Ratio scale?
- Once you have collected your data, would you use inferential or descriptive statistics and why?
- Create a sample frequency distribution for one of the variables. Choose either a simple or grouped frequency distribution and explain your choice.
By Monday, May 26, 2014, deliver your assignment to the M1: Assignment 3 Dropbox.
|Assignment 3 Grading Criteria||
|Identified an appropriate research question||
|Correctly identified the null and alternative hypotheses.||
|Explained whether your study would be classified as a qualitative or quantitative design and why.||
|Explained whether your study would be classified as a descriptive, correlational or experimental design and why.||
|Provided an example of a variable for this study that could be measure on a nominal scale, ordinal scale, interval scale, and ratio scale.||
|Explained whether inferential or descriptive statistics would be used to analyze the data collected and why.||
|Created a sample frequency distribution for one of the variables. Selected either a simple or grouped frequency distribution and explained choice.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||
Defunding the police and ethical standards | Criminal Justice Ethics In view of most recen...
400 to 600 words Before you start this assignment, please read the story entitled The Importance of Knowing Your Own Security Posture. After revi...
Instructions: Total 4 Slides.3 slides about the Team dynamics and last slide should consisting of your learning outcomes fr...
1. Keri is the owner of a new restaurant in the downtown area of her hometown. To continuously improve service, she would like to kno...
Scenario: St. Anne Hospital, a city-based non-profit community hospital, is looking at add...
1Functional Behavioral Assessment Short PaperNameInstructor:ECE 201 Intro to Early Childhood Behavior Management (ACP 1224 A)In my paper I will be ta...
Running head: RESPONSE TO DISCUSSION BOARDSResponse to Discussion BoardsNameInstitution AffiliationDate1RESPONSE TO DISCUSSION BOARDS2Response to DB...
Running Head: WESTERN CIVILIZATION1Western civilizationNameProfessorInstitutionCourseDateWESTERN CIVILIZATION2Egypt had a large number of kingdoms an...
Assignment DetailsYou are the night manager for a large independent bar and grill located in the downtown zone of...
Essay on business growth options. 2-3 pages...
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.